· Organise your folders with titles to show they are on -OneDrive (Education), and not personal.
· Password changes: you must sign in again if you change your DoE password.
· With OneDrive running, anything added to a OneDrive Education folder will be Synced. Therefore, you must ensure OneDrive is running by looking at the checking blue cloud icon.
· If you don’t see the blue cloud icon in your task bar, or can’t find your files, you need to open OneDrive from your applications.
· Status indicators: Green tick shows a file is on your device, whereas a cloud indicates it is only stored on OneDrive and will download once clicked. See this link for a description of each variation of the Cloud icon: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/what-do-the-onedrive-icons-mean-11143026-8000-44f8-aaa9-67c985aa49b3
· You can have both personal and school accounts running in OneDrive at the same time on the same computer. See this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-add-an-account-in-onedrive-31b59063-5a94-4847-b846-c13b9e7635e2
The Microsoft Learn site is a source for credentialed training in all things Microsoft Education. Sign in to store your progress:
For your personal OneDrive, see this generic guide: